Saturday, December 11, 2010

Foodzie Box November 2010



Have I told you about Foodzie yet? It's this great little company based in San Francisco that works to bring artisan food to foodies like you and me! Does that make sense? Too bad if it doesn't. Well you can sign up to get a monthly package full of little treats. The items are typically smaller portions than if you purchase the items alone, but it's meant to get people to try these mom and pop products. Then if you like the stuff you can go buy more of it on Foodzie.com. I was impressed! I'd say you get 5-7 items each time, and it's only $14.99 each month. You know you want to sign up too.






These were amazing parmesan flatbread crackers. As soon as I tried them, I couldn't stop. So I immediately ordered more.






No comments:

Post a Comment