Saturday, January 1, 2011

Foodzie Box December 2010


This month was full of even more goodies! I like the idea of this monthly shipment because it forces me to actually eat this stuff! I might call myself a bit of a food hoarder...scary, I know. But it's only when I get something expensive or unique that I wait to use it until a special occasion. Case in point, a bottle of wine from 5 years ago, some Tastefully Simple things, and saffron. So with a new gift box coming each month, it helps me remember that I need to eat up the prior months goodies. Thank goodness for Foozdie :)

I was a little anxious to try some of these things this month, so that's why I don't have individual shots. But let me tell you, the brownie was good! I didn't try the Passion Fruit Caramels until yesterday, and they were amazing. I am definitely ordering more. The canvas satchel is full of various cooking salts - some rare - which I'm excited to cook with. Besides the brownie, caramels, and the salts, the box also included some chocolate squares, an oatmeal bar, granola, and a beef jerky stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment