Monday, April 18, 2011

March Foodzie Box



It's March! Or well...it was! It's April now but I need to catch up. Here's the goodies from the March tasting box. Fortunately or unfortunately, I attempted to give up sweets for lent, so I didn't dig into the sweets as fast as usual. But, well, I love chocolate so I have to admit I've had some of these even though I shouldn't have. Overall, not my favorite tasting box, but still interesting!

Haven't tried these yet...I bet they'll be great for grilling.

I love kale chips...but have yet to open these guys.

Dark chocolate with salt crystal nuggets and gogi berries. Very good. But I'm kinda over the salt and chocolate thing.

I've held out on this. Chocolate covered marshmallow. This will be fantastic in coffee or hot cocoa.

Yeah, these didn't last long. Again, more salty chocolate and caramels.

I love crackers. I love bleu cheese. I even love figs. But I hated these. Sorry, they really weren't tasty. They reminded me of that artificial flavor from chicken and a biscuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment