Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Remember Me?




Yes. Hi again. My camera broke, and so I've been a little MIA. I think I'm going to invest in a new one, but I'm not there yet. Until then, my camera phone may just have to do.

Here's a quick, easy recipe for you - Heirloom Tomato, Proscuitto, and Wisconsin Cheddar Grilled Cheese. Delicious!

Heirloom Tomato Grilled Cheese with Proscuitto and Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese

2 Slices bread
3-4 slices heirloom tomatoes, sliced thin
2 slices proscuitto
2 slices cheddar cheese
1 Tbsp. butter or unrefined coconut oil

You know the drill. Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place slice of bread, butter side down in a non-stick pan. Layer the cheese, tomato, and proscuitto. Top with the other slice of bread, butter side up. Grill over very low heat until bread is brown and cheese is melted (be sure to flip it too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment