Friday, June 3, 2011

May Foodzie Tasting Box

I'm a little behind on my posts. Don't you worry though. Tonight I'm sitting down and getting everything updated and scheduled so that you have something to read ever few days or so. I know. You're welcome.

Lately I've been posting a lot about Foodzie and dinner parties. I promise I have not stopped cooking or exploring, so you will find many different posts coming up including my latest trip to NYC. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the posts.

This month's tasting has yet to be tasted...I've only dug into the cookies and the herb salt. I can only imagine how the rest of the items will taste...I'm betting that I'll like the pineapple and the tea. As for the seaweed...Well...


These were a little too dry and something else just wasn't right...So sad. They looked good.


No comments:

Post a Comment