Friday, May 7, 2010

Mmm for Good Breakfast

This morning I met the Papa for breakfast at this place I've heard a lot about -- it's called Good Day Cafe. Nothing like some good QT over good food. The menu is a little on the pricier side, but there are a lot of interesting combinations. I was torn between the French omelette's or eggs benedict...it was tough call. It's not every day you see a ham and brie omelette, a spinach, caramelized onion, and fontina omelette or crab cake eggs benedict. I went with the eggs benedict. Dad went with this brioche egg sandwich. We were both really impressed with the food. See the num num pics below. I'd definitely recommend trying it out if I were you :)


Crab Cake Eggs Benedict with GDC potatoes (I forgot to mention the potatoes rocked too)

And Here's the Iggy's Breakfast Sandwich - ham, cheese, egg, tomato, and avocado on grilled Brioche. Served with spicy ketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment